Friday, March 11, 2016

11:23 pm

I have no idea what to talk about right now, it's late. I'm leaving out of town tomorrow. Um... I should be asleep. I need to go shopping to get my work clothes. Today I got my announcements for graduation. I'm just praying that I get C's or above. The announcements look really pretty. We just have to work o. Who is getting what.... I'm really excited to see what I become in the future. I can't decide whether to go to the University of Arizona or Northern Arizona University because they are good schools but I'm still trying to figure out what I would like to be. I am thinking about becoming and engineer with a minor in business not sure yet. Uh, to many things to decide. I still have to go prom dress shopping. So much to do in such little time...

No comments:

Post a Comment